Attention Michigan Restaurant Owners and General Managers!
Are your customers using social media? Are you properly engaging them via social networking tools? Used properly, your Website, Facebook and Twitter can help you improve customer loyalty and build awareness for your restaurant.
Michiganflavor.com and best-selling author of eBootCamp, Corey Perlman have teamed up to bring you this one-of-a-kind webinar! Corey will share his tips and strategies on ways your restaurant can stay top-of-mind with your customers and potential customers while becoming relevant on these social media sites.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to maximize your Facebook business page.
• How to protect yourself against negative online reviews.
• Ways to use Twitter to broaden your reach.
• Like word of mouth? Tips to get your best customers singing your
praises to ALL their friends.
• Tips for a more effective Website. Are you guilty of color pollution?
You’ll find out!
• Easy steps on improving your search engine ranking.
According to a 2009 Google study, 90% of diners go online to find information about restaurants. 80% of diners use search to decide where to eat, while 52% of diners are there looking for specials and coupons. Are they finding you in their searches? This webinar will teach you how to make sure you have a powerful online presence. Don’t Miss This One-time Only Event!
Where: Online – Register TODAY at http://www.conveneweb.com/?meeting=9902447
When: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 – 3:00pm EST
For more information contact Dennis at 248-302-2738 or email@example.com.*Due to a limited number of “seats”, this event is open to Michigan Restaurant Owners and General Managers only.