2011 Detroit Restaurant Week is so much more than just a chance for Detroiters to get a fantastic meal at an even better price. It is a collaboration and celebration of the Greater Downtown Detroit Districts, with participating restaurants in Downtown, Midtown, Corktown, Eastern Market and New Center Detroit. Beginning Friday April 1, 2011 and running through Sunday, April 10, 2011, this culinary celebration of Detroit boasts some of the most amazing dining our beloved city has to offer.
During Detroit Restaurant Week, diners will indulge in fabulous three-course meals at select fine-dining restaurants in the city for a meager $28.00 (not including beverage, tax or gratuity). The best part? To take advantage of the Restaurant Week Deals, diners need only to dine at one of the 18 participating eateries during the 10-day period. While reservations are not required, to ensure a table during this very busy week, a reservation is highly recommended and can be made by visiting the restaurant page within the event website.
The spring 2011 edition of Detroit Restaurant Week marks the fourth opportunity for diners to participate in this promotion since the Fall of 2009. Detroit Foodies wishing to take part in boosting the city’s economy by participating in the Spring 2011 Detroit Restaurant Week may do so at the following fine dining restaurants:
- 24 Grille in the Westin Book Cadillac, Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront in the GM Renaissance Center
- Angelina Italian Bistro, Downtown Detroit
- Atlas Global Bistro, Midtown Detroit
- Caucus Club in the Penobscot Building
- Coach Insignia in the GM Renaissance Center
- Cuisine, New Center Area
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille in the Fox Theatre Building
- Detroit Seafood Market in Paradise Valley
- Iridescence in the MotorCity Casino Hotel
- Mosaic Restaurant in Greektown
- Opus One in Downtown Detroit
- Rattlesnake Club at Stroh River Place
- Roast in the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe in Eastern Market
- Saltwater in MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- The Whitney in Midtown Detroit
- Wolfgang Puck Grille, MGM Grand Detroit
Visit one or dine at all 18 fine dining establishments during this week of culinary celebration in the City of Detroit. Each restaurant will create a delicious, spring inspired 3-course menu specifically for this promotion, giving Detroiters the chance to participate in a unique and memorable dining experience at an affordable rate. After dinner, hit the town to enjoy one of the many exciting events planned to inspire a celebratory mood throughout the city during the entirety of Detroit Restaurant Week. Visit the event website for more details about after-dinner activities.
Help make every week a Restaurant Week by frequenting your favorite Michigan Restaurants and become an important part of stimulating the economy in Detroit and throughout the State of Michigan. To find places to dine and drink in Michigan everyday, visit http://www.michiganflavor.com and point, click, dine. MichiganFlavor.com is the place to go before you go out. Already out? MichiganFlavor.com is mobile. Download our free Android App from the Android Marketplace or visit our mobile site from any internet-based mobile phone at http://mobile.miflavor.com.